Touch Typing Lesson 20: Learn to Type Numbers 9 & 2
Practice typing numbers row and boost your numbers speed with this touch typing lesson that teaches the numbers 2 and 9. If you already know the keyboard, try our our data entry drills or number drills for more relevant practice exercises.
- Begin with your fingers on the home row.
- The '9' key is two rows above the 'L' key (use your right ring finger), stretch up to hit it.
- The '2' key is two rows above the 'S' key (use your left ring finger), stretch up to hit it.
- Once you learn where these keys are, try to type them without looking at your fingers. Scroll down if needed to type the following:
- When you feel confident you can type these keys without looking, go on to the next lesson.