Touch Typing Lesson 18: Learn to Type Numbers 7 & 4
Practice typing numbers and boost your numbers typing speed with this numbers typing lesson that teaches the numbers 4 and 7. If you already know the keyboard, try our our data entry drills or number drills for more relevant practice exercises.
- Begin with your fingers on the home row.
- The '7' key is two rows above the 'J' key (use your right index finger), stretch up to hit it.
- The '4' key is two rows above the 'F' key (use your left index finger), stretch up to hit it.
- Once you learn where these keys are, try to type them without looking at your fingers. Scroll down if needed to type the following:
- When you feel confident you can type these keys without looking, go on to the next lesson.