Touch Typing Lesson 22: ! & ? Keys
This typing lesson will teach you how to touch type with the ! [exclaimation mark] and ? [question mark] keys. If you already know the keyboard, try our our business drills or alphabet drills for more relevant practice exercises.
- Begin with your fingers on the home row.
- The '!' key is above the 'Q' key (under your left pinkie finger), reach your finger up to hit it while pressing the shift key.
- The '?' key is below the ':' key (under your right pinkie finger), curl your finger down to hit it while pressing the shift key.
- Once you learn where these keys are, try to type them without looking at your fingers. Scroll down if needed to type the following:
- When you feel confident you can type these keys without looking, go on to the next lesson.