Touch Typing Lesson 17: Learn to Type Numbers 6 & 5
Boost your numbers speed typing with this typing practice numbers lesson that teaches the numbers 5 and 6. If you already know the keyboard, try our our data entry drills or number drills for more relevant practice exercises.
- Begin with your fingers on the home row.
- The '6' key is two rows above the 'H' key (use your right index finger), stretch up to hit it.
- The '5' key is two rows above the 'G' key (use your left index finger), stretch up to hit it.
- Once you learn where these keys are, try to type them without looking at your fingers. Scroll down if needed to type the following:
- When you feel confident you can type these keys without looking, go on to the next lesson.