Touch Typing Lesson 21: Learn to Type Numbers 0 & 1
Boost your numbers typing practice with this typing lesson will teach you how to touch type with the 1 and 0 keys. If you already know the keyboard, try our our data entry drills or number drills for more relevant practice exercises.
- Begin with your fingers on the home row.
- The '0' key is two rows above the ';' key (use your right pinky finger), stretch up to hit it.
- The '1' key is two rows above the 'A' key (use your left pinky finger), stretch up to hit it.
- Once you learn where these keys are, try to type them without looking at your fingers. Scroll down if needed to type the following:
- When you feel confident you can type these keys without looking, go on to the next lesson.